Dear Members and Friends,
As many of you may know, due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and out of concern for the safety of our community, the Board of Directors has changed how we run events.
Our current policy is as follows:
- Attendees are required to show proof of vaccination.
- As of Feb 1st 2023, attendees are no longer required to wear masks while visiting our clubhouse. Masks are still strongly encouraged and will be provided if requested.
- Hosts of events may determine their own masking and vaccine requirements, please check event listings for details on events you would like to attend.
- Food is allowed only in designated areas.
- You are required to clean and disinfect any equipment or furniture you use.
- Attendees seeking a medical exemption are to email the Board of Directors before the event they wish to attend.
We at Threshold believe that the health and safety of our community should be our primary focus in these difficult times.
On behalf of The Threshold Society, Inc., best wishes.
The Board of Directors
The Threshold Society, Inc.
11300 Hartland Street,
Los Angeles, CA 91605
+1 818 782 1160
Governor Newsom’s Press Release